Information for First Communion & Confirmation Programs
In lieu of having parent meetings Fr Tony, our Pastor, has created videos to give information about our Sacramental Programs for First Holy Communion and Confirmation. Parents interested in enrolling their child in either program need to watch the video then click the link for the online registration form and download the parent packet of information. Contact the Parish Faith Formation Office with any questions.
First Communion Program for Fall of 2020
To register your child for St. Stephen's First Communion Program please use our online registration form. After filling out the online form please submit your child's Baptismal certificate to the office. We will make a photocopy and return the original to you. Download the information packet from Fr. Tony for the first parent meeting. Registration for our program should be completed by Friday, October 23, 2020 for the 2020-2021 School Year.*
Please fill out the online registration form (click link above).
Please download the PDF document for the packet of information for parents for the first parent meeting (Fall 2020). The meeting in January will have a different packet of information.
Important Dates for First Communion Program:
- First Reconciliation - Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. in St Stephen Church.
- First Holy Communion Parent Meeting #2 - Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in St Stephen Church
- "Agape Meal" First Communion Class Family Night (students & parents; siblings are welcome) - Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in Donworth Hall
- First Communion Class Retreat - Friday, April 30, 2021 in Church & Donworth Hall (time to be determined)
- First Holy Communion Mass - Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in St Stephen Church
Confirmation Program info will be coming soon.
*the Faith Formation program accepts students on a rolling basis, so registration is open year round.